• 1 cup basmathi Rice
• 150 g – Rajma (soaked for 7 hrs and pressure cooked)
• 3 – Onions
• 5 – Tomatoes
• 1 cup- curds
• Dhania leaves
• Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Fry onions in 3 tbsp oil with whole garam masala till brown.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry till oil separates, add 1cup curd and blend well.
- Now add rice, 2 cups water, cooked rajma and salt as required.
- Grind dhania leaves and 5-6 green chillies to paste.
- Add and mix well and let it cook till done.
- If being made in a pressure cooker give one whistle before switching off.
- Serve with any raita.
Recipe courtesy of Hariharan