• For Base:
• Digestive biscuit (Crumb)-200 gm
• Butter (melted)-80 gm
• For Mousse:
• Vanilla pod-1 No
• Soft Cheese-500 gm
• Whipped cream-500 gm
• Milk-100 gm
• Rasmalai (whole)-400 gm
• Gelatin-30 gm
• Chilled Water(for Gelatin soaking)-90 gm
• For Garnish/ Plating:
• White Chocolate Spray
• Pistachio Flakes
• Chocolate Garnish
- Mix biscuit crumb and butter well then spread in base of heart shape silpat mould. Keep mould in refrigerator for chilling.
- Soak gelatin in 90 ml water and keep aside.
- Make mousse mixture by mixing cheese, whipped cream, milk, and vanilla pod.
- Use the refrigerated biscuit crumb mould, arrange the rasmalai layer on top of it.
- Melt gelatin in micro wave oven and add in mousse mixture.
- Pour mixture in silpat and freeze for overnight.
- Un-mould cheese cake then spray the white chocolate and let it thaw in refrigerator. Garnish with Pistachio flakes and chocolate.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Balvinder Pal Singh Lubhana