You can use all your favorite fruit to make Raspberry. With mint leaves It gives rich taste.
– 2 teacups chopped mixed fruit (apples, pears, peaches, pineapple)
– 9 bottles raspberry
– 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
– Lemon slices?
– Crushed ice
How To Make?
1. Chill the raspberry bottles.
2. Mix the fruit and the mint leaves. Leave for 1 hour.
3. In each glass, put 2 tablespoons of fruit and fill up with raspberry.
4. Top with the lemon slices and crushed ice and serve.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
You can also add 1 teaspoon on lemon squash in each glass to make it tastier.