• 3/4 cup – finely chopped toasted Almonds (optional)
• 1/2 cup – evaporated Milk
• 1/4 cup – Sugar
• 1 (11.5 ounce) package – Milk chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup – seedless Raspberry preserve
• 1/2 tsp – instant coffee granules
- In a heavy saucepan, combine milk and sugar.
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips, preserves and coffee until mixture is smooth.
- Chill for 1 hour. Roll into 1-inch balls; roll in almonds. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Chill until firm. Cover and store in the refrigerator.