• 100 gms – frozen Raspberries tinned (fresh strawberries can be used)
• 2 tbsp – white Sugar
• 2 tbsp – Orange liqueur
• 1 3/4 cups – heavy whipping Cream
• 170 gms – white chocolate (chopped)
- Process the berries in a blender or food processor until smooth and strain mixture into a small bowl.
- Add the sugar and liqueur, and stir until sugar dissolves. This will make one cup of sauce.
- In a heavy saucepan, warm 1/4 cup of the cream and the white chocolate on low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts. Let mixture cool until it is lukewarm.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. of raspberry sauce and then transfer to a large bowl.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the remaining cream to form soft peaks.
- Fold the cream into the melted chocolate mixture, one-third at a time, until no streaks remain.
- Layer into parfait dishes and serve with the remaining sauce.