• 1 cup – rava/semolina
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 25 g – Ghee
• 25 g – grated fresh Coconut
• 25 ml – Milk
• 10 whole nuts – Cashew nuts
• 10 – Raisins
• A pinch – Cardamom powder
- Heat 2 tsp of ghee in a kadai. Lower the flame and roast cashew nuts and raisins.
- Once the raisins balloon up, remove. Then roast the grated coconut. Keep all these aside.
- Add the remaining ghee and roast the rava till it is well roasted and aroma starts coming out.
- In a bowl, take all the roasted rava, nuts, coconut and add the cardamom powder. Then add the sugar. Mix well.
- Then slowly add the warm milk into the bowl. Check if you are able to gather into balls.
- When you find that milk added is enough to get you laddoos, transfer it back to the kadai and cook in sim for 2 mins.
- Mix well and then cover it and let it rest for 2 mins.
- Then immediately make balls or laddoos.
- Recipe courtesy: http://chefinyou.com/