• 1/2 cup – fine semolina
• 1/4 cup – Curd
• 1/2 tsp – chopped Green chillies
• 2 tbsp – water
• 1/8 tsp – Hing
• Pinch of cayenne powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp – cooking oil
• 8 – bread slices
- Mix all the ingredients to make a thick batter.
- Cut the sides of bread and apply a spoonful of prepared batter on one side.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and roast these bread slices till light brown in colour.
- Flip them around and cook for some more time until semolina turns crispy.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi