Rava Upma is popular breakfast in India. Semolina our cooked with cashews and raisins, to be enjoyed as a snack. Upma is can be cook in just 20 minutes. Follow this steps and make Instant Rava Upma.
– 4 tablespoon oil
– 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
– 1/4 teaspoon asafetida (hing)
– 2-3 green chilies (finely chopped)
– 1 cup water
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 4 to 5 curry leaves
– 1 cup coarse semolina flour (rava]
– 4-5 cashews
– 3-4 raisins (kishmish)
– Salt as per taste
– 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (haldi) powder
– 1/4 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
How To Cook?
1. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the mustard seeds, allow to crackle and then add asafetida, curry leaves, green chilies, water and lemon juice. Continue heating add in the coarse semolina our.
2. Stir together, allow the water to evaporate at lower heat.
3. Add the cashews, raisins, salt, turmeric, and cilantro. Stir and close burner.
4. Serve warm Rava Upma.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes