• Rice flour
• Salt to taste
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Onions cut into small pieces
• Jheera seeds
• Grated Coconut
- Mix rice flour with salt, and other ingredients. Mix well dry first. Keep adding water little by little consistency should be to make balls of the dough.
- Oil a tava well.
- Take one ball of the mixture, place in the centre and spread with your fingers slowly.
- When done to the required thinness put extra spoon of oil on top to spread on to the whole tava.
- Cover and put it on fire.
Recipe courtesy of Seema Mahanthinamath