• 2 cups – Desiccated Coconut
• 1 cup – Sweetened condensed Milk
• 1 tbsp – Rose syrup
• 1 tsp – Rose water
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
- Bring to boil the sweetened condensed milk with rose syrup and rose water in a non-stick pan.
- Add immediately the desiccated coconut and cook until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Finally add the cardamom powder and put off the stove.
- While the mixture is still warm, make medium sized balls from it, roll over some desiccated coconut and store in an airtight box. Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya