Sabudana kheer is a delicious Indian sweet recipe made from sabudana and milk. Sabudana Kheer is serving during fasting as a faral. Sabudana kheer is very easy and quick recipe which can be made in just 25 minutes.
– 2 liter milk
– 500 gm sabudana (sago)
– 200 gm sugar
– 40 gm almonds
– 30 gm cashews
– 2-3 drops rosewater
How To Make?
1. Add sabudana in a bowl and add required water to cover it and soak it for 15-20 minutes.
2. Now, in another add milk and sugar and let it boil.
3. When the milk starts boiling add soaked sabudana and few drops of rose water and cook it for 5-10 minutes.
4. Keep stirring in between. Boil the sabudana till it becomes puffy and translucent.
5. Remove the pan from the heat.
6. Add sabudana kheer in to bowl and garnish it with chopped almonds and cashews and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes