• 1 cupc- Sabudana (sago)
• 1c- Potato (peeled & finely cut)
• 1 cup- Peanut (coarse)
• 1/2 cup – Coconut (grated)
• 5-6 Green chilies (finely cut)
• 1/2 tsp – Sugar
• 1 – Lemon (juice extracted)
• 1 small bunch – Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1.5 tbsp – Ghee
• Rock Salt to taste
- Wash sago and make it to soak water.
- Add all ingredients (except ghee, potato, coriander and chilies) and mix well.
- Now in a pan, heat ghee.
- Add potatoes and fry till tender.
- Add chilies and stir. Now add sago mixture to it and stir gently to mix it well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Keep stirring intermittently to cook properly. Now to garnish, add coriander.
- Saboodana Khichidi is ready.
Recipe courtesy of shaalin