• 1 cup boiled noodles
• 1 cup powdered raw Peanuts
• 4 Dried red chillies
• Tofu cut into cubes
• 1 tsp minced Garlic
• 1 package small white mushrooms, chopped
• 1 tsp Brown sugar
• 1/4 cup soya sauce
• 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
• 1 bunch green onions/scallions chopped
• salt to taste
- Fry green onions till crisp in pan. Add mushrooms and cook till soft.
- In the meantime, grind the raw peanuts and chillies.
- Add this mixture to the pan along with the soya sauce, brown sugar and vinegar.
- Cook till it blends well. Add salt.
- Add tofu and the cooked noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Courtney