• Hard Boiled eggs (Shelled and cut lengthwise) – 10
• Red Onions (sliced) – 1
• Garlic (grated) – 5 pods
• Dry Red Chillies – 4
• Tomato Ketchup – 6-7 tbsps
• Red Chilli Sauce – 2-3 tsps
• salt – As per taste
• chopped Coriander leaves – 3 tbsps
- Heat oil in a large flat skillet and add the grated garlic and red chillies.
- Fry for a few seconds and then add the sliced red onions.
- Continue to fry them till they are golden brown.
- Add 2 tsps of the chopped coriander leaves and one tsp of the red chilli sauce.
- Let them sizzle and then place the sliced eggs carefully on the skillet.
- Fry for about 2 minutes making sure both sides of the egg are slightly brown.
- Now add the tomato ketchup and the remaining chili sauce and coat the eggs with this.
- Lower the flame and cook covered till the eggs are done and the gravy is really thick.
- Make sure to keep turning the eggs gently and coating all sides with the sauce.
- Add salt and sugar depending on your taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Pritha