• 8 slices bread
• 4 sausages, fried or roasted
• 2 onions, finely chopped
• Oil for deep frying
• 4 tbsp – Butter
- Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin.
- Smash the sausages and remove the outer skins.
- Mix them with the chopped onions.
- Butter the bread on one side only.
- Spoon the sausage mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll the slices tightly and tie with a thread.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- When hot, drop in the rolls slowly, one at a time, and fry on medium heat till crisp and brown.
- Alternately, these rolls could be baked in an oven for about 5 minutes till crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White