• 2 cups – Wheat rava
• 1/2 cup – Brown Rice
• 1/2 tbsp – Fennel seeds
• 1/4 cup – Grated Coconut
• 3 – Dry Red Chillies
• Oil of cooking
- Soak the brown rice separately for two hours before grinding; soak the wheat rava for half an hour.
- Grind both the wheat rava and brown rice along with dry red chillies, grated coconut and fennel seeds with enough salt.
- This batter doesn’t need fermentation and is ready for the preparation of pancakes.
- Heat a tawa, pour a small ladle of batter, spread the batter like a pancake, sprinkle oil and cook on both sides until they get well cooked.
- Serve hot with any spicy gravies.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya