• 6 eggs
• 3 tbsp – grated cheese
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• 6 tbsp – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – pepper
• 1/4 tsp – prepared mustard
• 1 tbsp – finely chopped Capsicum
• 125g – noodles
• salt to taste
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
- Drain and mix with the cheese and a little butter.
- Blend well, then place the noodles around the edges of a warm serving dish.
- Beat the eggs along with the milk, pepper, mustard and salt.
- Melt the butter and add the egg mixture.
- Keep stirring on a low fire until the eggs are creamy and thickened.
- Remove and place in the centre of the noodles. Serve immediately.