• 3 cups – dry Milk powder
• 1 cup – bisquick pancake mix
• 1 cup – warm Milk
• 1/2 cube – Butter
• 2 cups – water
• 2.5 cups – Sugar
• A pinch – elaichi powder
- Mix the powders and butter into a soft dough, while gradually adding the warm milk.
- Shape into balls and fry on very low heat, until golden brown.
- Make the syrup with water and sugar.
- Add elaichi powder, desired flavouring and keep warm.
- Add the jamuns and let it soak for 2 hours.
- Add grated nuts on top before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Raji