• 2 cups – of Semiya
• 2 cups – of Coconut Milk
• 2 cups – Water
• 1.5 cups – Sugar
• 1/4 cup – Ghee
• 10 – Cashew pieces
• 2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• A pinch of salt
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee and fry the cashew pieces until they turn brown, keep it aside.
- Roast the semiya in the same pan until they turn brown.
- Take a non-stick pan, add coconut milk, water and sugar and boil, simmer it and add the roasted semiya to the milk.
- Keep in a medium flame, stir them continuously, meanwhile heat the ghee.
- Once the semiya absorbs the milk and get off from the pan, add the cardamom powder and pinch of salt as well as the hot ghee.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya