• 1 cup – Sesame seeds
• 1/2 cup – Channa dal
• 1/4 cup – Urad Dal
• 2 tbsp – Toor Dal
• 1/2 cup – Quinoa
• 10 – Red Chillies
• 1/2 tsp – Asafoetida powder
- Dry roast the dals along with red chillies, keep it aside.
- Now add quinoa, sesame seeds and roast it until they turn golden brown.
- Add the asafoetida powder, stir for few minutes.
- Grind to form a coarse powder along with salt.
- Use this spice powder for making dry curries, spice up your idlis or dosas.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya