Nimbu soda or shikanji is very healthy, refreshing and delicious Indian drinks. Lemon gives sour taste to the soda and it is amazing. Nimbu soda is a best option to get relief in these hot summer days. Enjoy this nimbu soda or shikanji recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: No cooking
Servings: 4 Person
– Juice of 4 lemons (12 tablespoon lemon juice)
– 2 teaspoons black salt
– 5 tablespoon powdered sugar
– 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
– ? tablespoon black pepper powder
– 1 liter club soda
– Ice cubes
– 5 springs of fresh mint leaves
How To Make?
1. Mix lemon juice with black salt, roasted cumin powder, powdered sugar and pepper and mix it well.
2. Now, make a quantities of the mixture in to four glasses.
3. Then add mint leaves and ice cubes in to the mixture.
4. Add a cup of soda into it and serve cold.