1 kg thick curd
3/4 cup powdered sugar
Few strands saffron (soaked in 1 teaspoon warm milk)
2 teaspoon cardamom powder
2 tablespoon pistachios and almonds, julienne
1. Hang curd in a muslin cloth until all the liquid has drained off (approximately 2-3 hours).
2. Rub saffron into the warm milk until it dissolves.
3. Mix hung curd, sugar, dissolved saffron and cardamom in a mixing bowl and whisk until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Keep in the refrigerator.
5. Serve chilled garnished with pistachios and almonds julienne.