• 1 kg Chicken
• 2 medium size Onions
• 7 to 8 Green chillies
• 15 to 20 Black Peppercorns
• 1 bunch Coriander leaves
• 1.5 inch Ginger
• 1 full pod of Garlic
• Salt to taste
• Curry leaves
- Cut chicken into small or medium pieces. Wash and keep aside.
- Cut onions into thin slices.
- Grind green chillies, garlic, black pepper and coriander leaves coarsely.
- Take a thick pan, pour half cup of oil, add onions and fry till light golden.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add the green masala paste, mix again, then add salt and curry leaves.
- Keep on slow fire and turn every 10 minutes until cooked.
- Serve in a white plate, decorated with coriander leaves and thin strands of ginger.
- Serve with chapatis or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Sunita