• 1 portion – paratha dough
• 1 cup – Fenugreek (methi leaves) cleaned and finely chopped
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – chat masala
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp – plain flour
• Oil to shallow fry
- Fenugreek leaves must be towel dried well or else the filling will ooze out and make rolling difficult.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Roll a lump of dough as for paratha.
- Spread some spinach over it.
- Sprinkle some dry mixture all over.
- Make a tight Swiss roll. Now twist into a coil.
- Press together and reroll to full size.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering