• 1/2 kilo – Cauliflower florets
• 10 inch – Ginger (finely chopped)
• 3-4 tsp – soya sauce
• 2 tbsp – Tomato sauce
• salt to taste
• 3/4 tsp – black pepper powder
• 6-7 tbsp – Corn flour
• 4 tbsp – oil
- Take enough of water in the casserole, add half a tsp of salt and boil the water.
- Once the water boils, add cauliflower florets and cook till half done.
- Drain the water and keep these florets aside and let it cool.
- Take corn flour, add 2 tsp of soya sauce and a little bit of water to make a semi thick batter.
- Heat the oil (3 tbsp) in a pan and now dip each cauliflower floret in the batter and deep fry.
- In a wok, heat 1 tbsp of oil, add finely chopped ginger and saute.
- Then add the florets, soya sauce, salt, black pepper powder and tomato sauce.
- Cook it for about 3 minutes and then turn off the gas.
- Serve hot and garnish with julienne ginger and coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Neelima Sriram