• For batter:
• Plain flour – 1 cup.
• Rice flour – 1/4 cup
• Milk – 1/2 cup.
• salt- a pinch
• oil/ghee – to fry| For Stuffing:
• Grated Coconut – 1 cup.
• Sugar – 1/3 cup.
• Khoya-1 cup
• Cardamom, powdered- 5
- For stuffing: take a kadai, mix sugar, cardamom and coconut.
- Stir well on a low flame, add khoya and fry.
- Mix flour, rice flour with a pinch of salt well.
- Make a thick batter with milk and water.
- Take a tawa; Pour some batter and make a pancake in low flame.
- Place the stuffing, fold the pancake well, so that the stuffing does not come out. Set aside. Once all pancakes are done, deep fry on a low flame.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Mou