• 300 g- White radish, scraped and cut into rounds
• 1 -Tomato, chopped
• 3 tbsp – Ground Coconut
• 2 tsp – Chilly powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp – Coriander powder
• 2 tbsp – Oil
• 1 Onion, chopped
• 1 tbsp – Chopped, coriander leaves.
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions for a little while.
- Add the tomatoes, chilly powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt and stir fry for a few minutes until the tomatoes soften.
- Then add the radish and coconut and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and simmer on low heat until the radish is cooked and the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice or chapattis.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White