• 300 gms – potatoes, cut into desired shapes
• 1 tsp – oil
• extra 1/2 tsp – oil (to grease baking tray)
• spice powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/2 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp – Jeera powder
• 2 pinches – amchur powder
- Wash and cut potatoes and boil them in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Drain out the water thoroughly and wipe each piece with a kitchen towel.
- Grease the baking tray with 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees F.
- Arrange the potato pieces on a greased baking tray and sprinkle 1 tsp of oil on it.
- Bake it for 25 – 30 minutes or until it is golden in color and crisp.
- Sprinkle spice mix over the baked potatoes evenly and mix it well when it is very hot.
- Serve it hot with rice and sindhi kadhi.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya Prakash’s World