Singhare ke atte ka halwa is made during Navratri and other fasting days. Singhare ka atta (Water chestnut flour) is eater during the fasting and you can make different food items with singhare atta. Singhare atta ka halwa is very easy and quick recipe. Here is the recipe for singhare ka atta ka halwa.
– 3 tablespoon Ghee
– 1 cup Singhare ka atta (Water chestnut flour)
– 1 cup warm water
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon cardamom powder (elachi powder)
– 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
How To Make?
1. Take a deep-bottomed frying pan and add ghee to it and heat it on MEDIUM flame.
2. Now, add singhare ka atta to ghee and mix it well.
3. Fry the atta in ghee continuously for 5-6 minutes.
4. In another pan add 1 cup water and boil it.
5. when the atta turns golden brown in color add boiled water to the mixture and stir it.
6. Then cook the mixture for 5-6 minutes so the water will absorbed and add sugar to it and keep stirring the mixture.
7. Keep stirring the mixture till ghee starts displaying on the halwa. Then add cardamom powder to it and mix well.
8. Turn of the flame and remove the pan from the heat.
9. Add singhare ke atta ka halwa in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped almonds and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons