Singhare ke atte ka upma is ideal snack recipe for your fasting or vrat days. It is very easy and quick to make and very nutritious recipe. To make singhare ke atte ka upma, we need very few Ingredients such as singhare ka atta, ghee, peanut powder and spices like green chilli, ginger, cumin seeds, pepper powder and rock salt. So try this recipe today at your kitchen.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 1 cup singhare ka atta
– 2 tablespoons ghee
– ? teaspoon cumin seeds
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped green chilli
– Rock salt to taste
– 2 tablespoons crushed peanut
– ? teaspoon black pepper powder
– 4-5 curry leaves
– Some fresh coriander leaves
How To Cook?
1. In a pan, heat 1 ? tablespoons of ghee and add singhare ka atta to it and roast it till light brown and transfer it into a bowl.
2. In another pan, heat remaining ghee and add cumin seeds and when they start spluttering add curry leaves, chopped green chillies, roasted singhare ka atta and salt to it. Mix them well.
3. Now, add warm water, crushed peanut and black pepper powder and mix it again.
4. Then cook it on LOW flame until the mixture turns thick. Stir in between.
5. Now, turn off the flame and transfer it into serving bowl.
6. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.