• 2 – 3 cups of Wheat flour
• 2 cups – Spinach
• 3- 4 Cloves – Garlic
• Turmeric powder – a pinch
• 1/2 tsp – ajwain
• 1/2 tsp – Jeera
• 3-4 – Green chillies (you may add more if you want to make it spicy)
• 1 – ginger, a small piece
• salt to taste
- Cut spinach, grind it in the mixie with garlic, chillies, ginger and add little water to make a paste.
- Add this paste to wheat flour with salt, ajwain, jeera, turmeric powder and make a dough.
- Roll it into small balls.
- Prepare parathas and put it on hot tawa or frying pan.
- Apply ghee on both the sides and serve hot with sauce or butter or chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Premlata