• 2 big slabs Tofu – cut into small one inch cubes
• 1.5 tbsp of Corn flour mixed in 1/2 cup of water
• 3-4 Green chillies – finely chopped
• 4 tbsp- dark Soya sauce
• 2 inch Ginger – finely chopped
• 3 Cloves Garlic – finely chopped
• 3 tbsp – Vegetable oil/ Sesame oil
• 2 stalks of Spring onions – chopped
• Salt to taste
- Drain the tofu
- Soak it in salted water for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan/ wok.
- Add garlic-ginger and stir fry on high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add green chillies and stir fry for another 10 secs.
- Reduce the flame.
- Add the soya sauce, corn flour mix and stir continuously.
- When the sauce starts to thicken add the tofu.
- Cook it for 10 mins on a slow fire.
- Take off the fire and garnish with the spring onions.
Recipe courtesy of Swati