• 4 – Potatoes, medium-sized
• 1/2 lb – Paneer
• 1 – Green pepper, finely chopped
• 2 – Green chillies, finely chopped
• pinch of black pepper powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala
• salt to taste
• Oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into half, lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep-fry the potatoes till they are golden brown.
- Scoop out the centre of each of the fried potato halves so that they look like cups. Keep aside the scooped out material.
- In a kadai, heat oil. Fry the chopped green pepper pieces and green chillies lightly.
- Then add grated paneer, salt, black pepper powder, salt and the scooped out potato material.
- Mix nicely and fry for some time.
- Fill in the paneer mixture into the cups.
- Arrange them in a greased baking dish and bake them at 300 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or a side dish.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi