• 2 cups – Snake gourd (chopped)
• 1/4 cup – Channa dal (soaked for an hour)
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 2 – Green chillies (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1/4 tsp – Urad Dal
• Few Curry leaves
- Cook the channa dal with enough water in microwave oven for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Drain water and keep it aside.
- Heat enough oil, allow the mustard seeds to splutter, urad dal, add the chopped onions, curry leaves and saute everything until the onions turn translucent, add the chopped green chillies and chopped snake gourd pieces, salt and cook for few minutes.
- Add enough water, cook until the water gets evaporates.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya