• 1/2 cup – Cornmeal
• 1/2 cup – Wheat Flour
• 2 tsp – Oil
• Salt to taste
• Lukewarm water as required
- Take cornmeal and wheat flour in a big bowl. Add salt and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp oil and knead into a soft dough by adding lukewarm water gradually.
- Finally, pour another tsp of oil over dough and knead to form a soft surface.
- Let it rest for around 10 minutes.
- Roll out medium-thick chapattis of 6 inches in diameter.
- Roast on flat griddle and make sure they are 85-90 per cent cooked on both sides.
- Cool down to room temperature and store in air-tight container.
- Recipe courtesy: My Own Food Court