• 1 cup – Soy flour
• 2 tsp – Rice flour
• A pinch of baking soda
• 1 – Small onion, sliced
• Few green chillies, chopped fine
• Few Curry leaves
• Salt as required
• 2 tbsp – Oil
- Mix all the above ingredients into a thick batter by adding very little water (just sprinkle some water). Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Meanwhile, line a cookie tray with aluminium foil.
- Take small portions of the batter and place on the tray in a way that the pakodas won’t touch each other.
- Place this tray in the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the pakodas turn golden brown in colour. No need to turn them over in the middle.
- Then take out from the oven and leave aside to cool down.
- Enjoy these yummy pakodas.
- Recipe courtesy: Uma Priya