• 1 cup – Rice
• 1 cup – Soya chunks
• 2 cups – Eggplants (chopped)
• 1no Onion (chopped)
• 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tbsp – Lemon
• 1 tsp – Mustard seeds+urad dal
• Curry leaves
• To Grind: 1 – Cinnamon stick
• 3 – Cardamom
• 1 tsp – Poppy Seeds
• 2 tbsp – Grated Coconut
- Dry roast all the ingredients and grind them to form a fine powder.
- Meanwhile cook the soya chunks with enough water and squeeze out the excess of water and keep it aside.
- Pressure cook the rice and spread in a plate, let cool completely.
- Heat a kadai, allow the mustard seeds to splutter, add urad dal, curry leaves, saute the onion until they turn brown, add the chopped eggplants, ginger garlic chilly paste and saute until the vegetables turn tender.
- Then add soya, salt and cook.
- Now sprinkle some water and cook on medium flame.
- Add rice, ground masala powder, toss everything gently and turn off the fire, add lemon juice, stir quickly and serve hot with chips or papads.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya