Spaghetti cooked with fresh tomatoes is typically an Italian dish. Generally this dish is preferred as summer dish because there is extremely hot during summer. This dish is also very preferable to who loves light and simple food. This dish is very easy, casual and quick to make with spaghetti, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves and some garlic cloves and it is perfect for light lunch or dinner. Try this fabulous recipe today.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 400 gm thick spaghetti
– 400 gm large cherry tomatoes
– 120 ml extra virgin olive oil
– 4 chopped garlic cloves
– A few basil leaves
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. First, boil the spaghetti in some salted water.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic to it and saut? it for couple of minutes and stirring occasionally.
3. After that add cherry tomatoes and salt to it and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
4. Now, switch of the flame and add some basil leaves to the sauce and mix well.
5. Drain the spaghetti and add it to the sauce and mix well.
6. Place this spaghetti in serving plate and serve it.