• 1/2 cup – boneless Chicken (cooked and shredded)
• 4 eggs
• 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
• 2 to 3 Green chillies (finely chopped)
• 4 tsp – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – pepper
• salt to taste
• oil for shallow frying
- In a bowl mix together onions, chillies and chicken.
- Beat the eggs together with salt, pepper and milk.
- Heat some oil in a pan and pour in one-quarter of the egg mixture.
- Cook on a medium flame.
- When the omelette is set from below, simmer and evenly spread a layer of the onion- chicken mixture on top.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Roll the omelette and serve hot at once.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja