Baked spicy egg cake with vegetables
1/2 cup onion sliced
1/4 cup boiled peas
1 medium sized boiled potato, sliced
1 green chilli chopped
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon butter
Salt to taste
1. Beat the four eggs thoroughly in a bowl.
2. Add black pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt and beat well.
3. Now take a small oven proof bowl (porcelain bowl) and grease it with butter.
4. Now assemble 2-3 slices of boiled potato, half the peas, some green chilies and half onion slices in the greased bowl.
5. Pour half the egg mixture gently on the assembled vegetables.
6. Now assemble rest of the vegetables as a layer.
7. Pour the rest of the egg mixture.
8. Now bake this in the oven for 20-25 minutes until done at 250°C.
9. Remove from oven and place the porcelain bowl upside down on a flat plate. It should come out as a cake.
10. Garnish with fresh coriander, cut into slices and serve hot.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes