• 200 g – fresh Cottage cheese
• 75 g – castor Sugar
• 50 g – khoya
• 1/2 cup – Pistachio nuts (chopped)
• a few drops of Pista essence
• silver foil
• For garnishing:
• Pistachio nuts
- Mash together cheese, khoya and castor sugar.
- Cook in a heavy bottomed pan on a low flame till mixture is dry.
- Add chopped nuts and essence.
- Shape into small pear shapes and cover each with silver foil.
- Dissolve saffron in warm water and using a finger, draw a circle with saffron towards the top.
- Garnish with slivers of pistachio nuts.