• 14 oz. – sweetened condensed Milk
• 1 gallon – whole Milk
• 1/4 cup – white Vinegar
• 2 tsp – clarified Butter
• Ground Cardamom (elaichi)
• Few strands of Saffron
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Add white vinegar to it to make paneer.
- Drain water in a muslin cloth.
- Wash well and then mash the paneer with your hands.
- In a skillet at medium heat, add clarified butter and mashed paneer.
- Stir it properly till water evaporates (approx 10 min).
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it.
- Continue stirring till excess water evaporates.
- It should have medium soft consistency.
- Remove it from heat and add to it saffron and cardamom.
- Spread the hot mixture in a greased plate.
- Let it cool.
- Cut it in desired shapes and it is ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Archana Dubey