• 6 – white chocolate squares
• 6 oz – soft lady fingers
• 2 pack – cheese
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1/4 cup – Lime juice
• 1 – gelatine packet. unflavoured
• 2 tsp – Lime peel, fine grated
• 1 cup – Whipping cream, whipped
• Lime slices
• Melted chocolate
- Halve lady fingers lengthwise.
- Line bottom and sides of an 8 1/2-inch spring form pan with ladyfingers, rounded sides facing out.
- Beat cream cheese on lowest speed of electric mixer until smooth.
- Blend in the sugar and chocolate.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top of the lime juice in saucepan.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
- Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Blend warm gelatin and lime peel into cheese mixture.
- Fold cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into pan.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries and lime slices.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi