• Paneer made of 1 litre Milk [crumbled] or you can take readymade Paneer cut into very small pieces
• 1 large Onion finely chopped
• 1 large Capsicum finely chopped
• 1 medium Tomato finely chopped
• 1-2 Green chillies finely chopped
• 2 tbsp finely chopped green Coriander leaves
• 1 tsp dhania-jeera powder
• 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
• 1 tsp chat masala
• 2 tbsp oil
• 1 tbsp Butter
• Salt to taste
- Take oil in pan. When heated, put onions and fry it for two mins.
- Then add capsicum and let it fry for another 3-4 mins.
- Then add tomatoes and fry for 2 more mins.
- Add paneer, green chillies, all masalas, salt and let it fry for 3-4 mins.
- Now add butter and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi