• 250 g – French beans ( chopped)
• 250 g – Carrots (chopped)
• 100 g – Green peas
• 2 big Potatoes (cut into quarters)
• 3/4 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Mango powder
• 5 bread slices
• 50 g – Rawa (semolina)
• oil for deep frying
• salt to taste
- Pressure cook the vegetables till two whistles with very little water.
- After the vegetables are pressure cooked, ensure there is no water in them.
- Mash when still hot.
- Dry grind the bread slices.
- In a bowl gently mix the boiled vegetables, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, mango powder, bread and salt.
- Mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Shape each portion in a shape of a cutlet.
- Roll each cutlet in rava and deep fry in hot oil till golden.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup with French fries.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja