• A firm medium Watermelon
• 1/2 tsp – pepper powder
• 1 tsp – salt
• 2 tsp – Sugar
• 1/4 tsp – chat masala
- Make two equal halves by slicing the watermelon horizontally.
- With a small potato scooper, scoop out rounds the size of marbles, from both halves.
- Avoid seeds. Now scoop out the remaining pulp with a teaspoon.
- Remove the seeds while doing so.
- Chill pulp in their shells. Chill the scooped rounds separately.
- Add half of each ingredients in each shell.
- With an electric multi blender, blend pulp in the shells.
- Add the scooped balls.
- Serve in the shell with a punch spoon and provide small glasses for self helping.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering