• 2 cups – Spinach (chopped)
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• 5- Garlic Cloves (mashed)
• 1 tsp – Pepper powder
• 1/4 cup – Cream
• 1/4 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1/4 tsp – Urad Dal
• 3- Dry Red Chillies
• Salt to taste.
- Boil water in a pan and add the chopped spinach with a tsp of sugar to it. Cook until the spinach greens are tender.
- Now add the pepper powder, cream and cook for just 2 mins, and remove from fire.
- Now heat oil in a small pan and splutter the mustard seeds, urad dal, red chillies.
- Then add the garlic and saute until brown.
- Now add the fried spices and salt to the spinach and blend it slightly with a hand blender.
- Serve with rice.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya