• 170 gms – flour
• 60 gms – Brown sugar (candy)
• 1 tbsp – baking powder
• 1/2 tsp – cinnamon
• 75 gms – Apple sauce
• 1 tbsp – Milk
• 1 – large Egg
• 1 tbsp – vegetable oil
- Put flour, baking powder, brown sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Make a hollow into the centre of the ingredients, and put the milk, egg, cinnamon, apple sauce and oil into it.
- Stir all ingredients thoroughly until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat the donut making appliance for 5 mins.
- Fill in one level tbsp of batter per donut mould and close appliance.
- Baking time will be 30 mins or until the desired degree of brownness has been achieved.
- Take finished donuts from the mould and use up remaining batter in the same way.