• 6 – medium size mackerels ( or any other small fleshy fish)
• 3 tbsp – Butter
• 3 tbsp – breadcrumbs
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp – spice powder or Garam Masala
• 2 tsp – limejuice.
- Clean and water the mackerels well after removing the heads and tails. Slit each fish down the middle.
- Marinate the fish with all the above ingredients except the butter.
- Place the fish flat in a shallow greased baking dish
- Dot the fish with butter then sprinkle the bread crumbs all over.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake in a moderate oven (355 degrees F) for 20-30 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White