Simple and delicious holiday, thanksgiving party meal recipe. Cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg gives the sweet potatoes a spicy flavour which everybody loves to eat and enjoy.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into slices
– 2 tablespoon butter
– Salt to taste
– 1 tablespoon chili powder
– 2 tablespoon nutmeg
– 1 tablespoon cinnamon
How To Make?
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and then add it into pot and boil it for 10 minutes add a pinch of salt while boiling it, then drain it and place it into bowl.
2. When it becomes cool, mashed it with hand mixture.
3. Now, add cinnamon, chili powder, and butter to mashed sweet potatoes and mix it well.
4. Garnish it with nutmeg and serve it.